As a club owner, you can post messages on the walls of clubs and groups you administer.
To post on the club wall:
- Click to "Manage" then click "Clubs & Groups."
- Locate your club in the list, and click its name to go to Club Info.
- Click “Wall” to go to the Wall for that Club.
- Type your message (up to 500 characters)
You can add a photo to your post:
- Click “Upload photo.”
- Select a photo from your computer and allow it to upload.
Click “Post” to update your club wall with your new post.
Students can use your campus app to see your post on the club wall by locating your club in the campus guide, joining your club if necessary, and clicking “Feed.”
You can participate in student conversations on the club wall. For more information, see "Comment on a Club Wall Post."
For information about moderating the club wall, see "Moderating a Flagged Club Wall Post."