As a service executive, you can designate a service provider who is responsible for providing your service to students. Students can provide feedback directly on service providers using the Campus Cloud assessment and feedback features.
Figure 1: As a service executive, you can view service providers for services you administer.
To view your Service Providers (see Figure 1):
- Click "Manage" then click "Services."
- Locate your service in the list, and click its name to go to Service Info.
- Click "Assessment."
Your Service Providers appear in the list.
If Assessment is on for your service:
- You will see information displayed next to each service provider, such as the number of student visits and the average rating.
If Feedback is on for your service:
- You can specify the feedback question, presented to students after they engage with your service. For more information, see "Edit Feedback Question for a Service Provider."
- You can review student feedback.
You can also:
- Create a service provider (see "Create a service provider").
- Delete a service provider (using the “X”).