As a Service Executive, you can use assessment to gather feedback from students about the services you provide. You can specify a question that will appear on students’ phones after they check in to your service. Then, you can review student responses.
Figure 1: As a service executive, you can edit feedback questions about your service providers.
To change the feedback question for a service provider (see Figure 1):
- Click "Manage" then click "Services."
- Locate your service in the list, and click its name.
- Click "Info" to go to Service Info.
- Click "Edit" to go to Edit Service.
- You will see your service providers listed down the right-hand side of the screen.
- Make changes to the name, email address, and feedback question of a service provider.
If you do not see any service providers:
- Make sure “Service Assessment” is turned on (see "Edit Service Info").
- Make sure your service has at least one service provider (see "Add a Service Provider").
You can also:
- Review student responses to service assessment.