As a Service Executive, you can manage the service providers who are responsible for delivering your service to students. Using service assessment, students can provide feedback about service providers, for you to review.
Figure 1: As a Service Executive, you can create a service provider.
To add a service provider to a service you administer (see Figure 1):
- Click "Manage" then click "Services."
- Locate your service in the list, and click its name to go to Service Info.
- Click “Create Service Provider.”
- In the dialog box that appears, type the name and email address of the Service Provider.
- [Optional] Provide a feedback question.
You can provide a feedback question if your service has assessment enabled and feedback turned on. These options are set by your Campus Cloud administrator.
If feedback is turned on for your service:
- You will be prompted to provide a feedback question.
- The feedback question is used in conjunction with a QR code to gather assessment data for your service provider.
- After students check in to your service provider, the question appears in their mobile app.
- Using the mobile app, students rate the service they received and provide feedback.