Campus Cloud Assessment is a powerful feature that lets you gather feedback about service providers within your school. You can create a service provider, which is assigned a QR code, which students can scan with the campus app.
Service providers are grouped together into services. One service can have many different serviec providers.
Before you create a service provider, you might want to create a new service. For more information: Create a Service.
To create a service provider:
- Click "Manage" then click "Services."
- Locate your service in the list, and click its name to go to Service Info.
- Click “Create Service Provider.”
- In the dialog box that appears, type the name and email address of the Service Provider.
- [Optional] Provide a feedback question.
You can provide a feedback question if your service has assessment enabled and feedback turned on. These options are set by a Campus Cloud administrator.
If feedback is turned on for your service:
- You will be prompted to provide a feedback question.
- The feedback question is used in conjunction with a QR code to gather assessment data for your service provider.
- After students check in to your service provider, the question appears in their mobile app.
- Using the mobile app, students rate the service they received and provide feedback.