As a campus administrator, you can invite other students and faculty members to Campus Cloud. They can participate in creating events, managing clubs and helping to engage your students using your campus app.
To invite someone to be a Campus Cloud administrator:
- Log in to Campus Cloud.
- Click your name (top right of the screen), then click "Team Settings."
- Click "Team Members" (*).
- Under “Create New Team Member,” type the person’s first and last name and provide their email address.
- Grant permissions to the new user (see below).
- Click “Send Invite.”
The new administrator will receive an email invitation to Campus Cloud.
You can grant permissions two ways:
- “Copy my Campus Cloud Permissions” grants the new user access to the same features as you.
- “Select Permissions” lets you assign specific permissions to people such as club executives and service executives.
* Note that you must have the "Manage Team Members" permission to be able to invite people to the campus cloud. If you do not see "Team Members," contact your Campus Cloud administrator.
To make changes to a user’s permissions, see Changing Team Member Permissions.