As a Club Owner, you can create events for your club. You can use Assessment to gather feedback from students who attend.
To create a Club Event:
- Go to Manage > Clubs & Groups.
- Find your club in the list, and click its name to go to Club Info.
- Click "Events," then click “Create Event" to go to the Create Event page.
- Click “Upload Image” to choose an image from your computer.
- In Event Details, add information such as the name, date and time, description and location.
- Once you have finished creating the event, click “Create Event.”
Your event will be displayed in the Events page of the Campus Cloud. Students can view the event in the app by clicking on the Events tile or searching for the name of the event.
If you would like to track student attendance and have students evaluate the event:
- In "Create Event," click “Assessment” to turn it on.
- You can add an event manager from the drop-down menu, and add an attendance manager (see below).
- You can also turn on student feedback and write a feedback question.
If you turn Assessment on:
- The event manager receives a summary email of student feedback.
- The attendance manager (optional) receives an email with the names of students who checked in to the event.
If you turn Feedback on, students who check in receive a notification to answer your feedback question, and to rate the event.