As a Service Executive, you can create events that use Campus Cloud Assessment to track student attendance. Students can check-in to your event by scanning a QR code with their mobile campus app. Later, you can review the list of students who checked in to your event.
To create an event that tracks student attendance:
- Click "Manage" then click "Services."
- Locate your service in the list, and click its name to go to Service Info.
- Click “Events” then click “Create Event.”
- Provide information for your event such as a name, a picture, the date and time and a location.
- Click the “Assessment” toggle to turn assessment on.
- Select an event manager from the drop-down menu (must be a registered user of Campus Cloud).
- (Optional) Specify an attendance manager (*).
- (Optional) Set “Student Feedback” to disabled (**).
- Click “Create Event.”
Now click “Check-In instructions” to view the QR code you will use to take attendance.
You can take attendance three ways:
- Click “Download QR Code” to save the event QR code to your computer, then print it. Students scan the printed QR code to check-in to the event.
- Students can scan the QR code as it is shown on “Check-In instructions.”
- To check-in a student manually (without the campus app), type the student’s name and email into “Check-in Instructions” and click “Confirm.”
(*) When your event is over, the attendance manager will receive an email that lists the students who attended the event. If you do not specify an attendance manager, the event manager will receive this email.
(**) By enabling “Event Feedback” when you create your event, you can gather feedback from students who attend. For more information, see “Service Event Assessment."