Campus Cloud administrators manage other users of Campus Cloud, such as club owners and service executives.
Campus Cloud administrators can also perform high-level tasks like moderating the Campus Wall.
As a Campus Cloud administrator, you can:
- Designate other people as Campus Cloud administrators.
- Grant access permission to different users.
- Post to the campus wall and moderate content there.
- View events and services across campus.
- View attendance and assessment data about students.
For information about inviting people to become Campus Cloud administrators, see Invite a New Campus Cloud Administrator.
For information about moderating the Campus Wall, see Campus Wall.
Campus Cloud administrators can also be club owners or services executives. For example, you can be a Campus Cloud administrator who can also view content on club walls. Or you might also view assessment data for various services across campus, or view attendance for campus events.
For information about being a club owner, see Club Owner: Overview of Role.
For information about being a service executive, see Service Executive: Overview of Role.