As a Service Executive, you can create events using Campus Cloud Assessment. Events with assessment use a pop-up message to gather feedback from students after the event is finished. You can use assessment to ask a specific question to students, such as “What did you think of this event?”
To create an event that uses assessment, see Create Service Event.
You can also review the feedback provided by students about your past events. To see past feedback:
- Click "Manage" then click "Services."
- Locate your service in the list, and click its name to go to Service Info.
- Click Events, then select “Past Events” from the drop-down menu.
- Events that use assessment have a star rating shown next to the name of the event.
- (Optional) Select the “Assessment” checkbox to show only events that use assessment.
- Click the name of any event to view assessment data for that event.
If you do not see any assessment data for your events, make sure to turn on assessment when creating future events. See Edit Service Info.
For more information about service assessment, see Service Assessment.