As a Campus Cloud administrator, you can create items within a calendar. Students can subscribe to the calendar, and view the items in the app timetable.
To create a Calendar Item:
- Go to Manage > Calendars.
- Find the Calendar where you want to create the items, and click the calendar name (*).
- Click "Create Calendar Item."
- In Item details, type a name for your item, and a start and end date.
- Selecting "All Day" will set a start time of 12:00 AM and an end time of 11:59 PM for your event.
- (Optional) Type a short description of your calendar item.
- (Optional) Provide a location for your calendar item.
- Click Save.
Your calendar item will be placed on the calendar and will be available for students to view in the app.
To edit a calendar item, click its name in the list of calendar items.
To delete a calendar item, click the "X" next to it.
* For information about creating a calendar, see Creating a Calendar.