As a Club Owner, you can post to the campus wall on behalf of your club. Other students will see the message, from your club, in the campus app.
To post to the campus wall, you will need the "Walls" permission which can be granted to you by campus IT, or another Campus Cloud user who has the "Walls" permission.
To post to the campus wall:
- Click "Manage" then click "Walls."
- Add text to your post using the text box.
- (Optional) Click “Upload Picture” to choose an image for the post from your computer.
- Using "Select a Host," choose your club or group. That will be the author of the post.
- Choose a post category from the drop-down menu (Student Feed, Buy & Sell, Housing, etc).
- When you're done, click “Post.”
Your post will be visible on the campus wall. Students will be able to view and respond to the post in the mobile app.
Clubs also have walls and, as a club owner, you can moderate your club wall. For more information, see "Club Wall."