As a Campus Cloud administrator, you can create a club. You can designate a club owner who can create events and moderate the club wall. Students can join the athletic club, view events, and post to the club wall.
Students can use clubs to:
- Create events.
- Track attendance at events.
- Gather student feedback about your events.
- Interact with each other on the club wall.
Creating a club involves two steps: (1) Create the club, and (2) Designate a club owner.
1) To create a new club:
- Click "Manage," then click "Clubs & Groups."
- Click "Create Club."
- Click “Upload Image” to choose an image from your computer.
- Provide a name for the club, and a description (optional).
- Set the status of the club. Only active clubs are shown in the campus app.
- Enable or disable membership. Students can join clubs with membership enabled and can interact with each other on the club wall. Clubs with membership disabled do not have a club wall and students cannot join.
- Provide a location and other contact details for the club.
- Click Save.
2) Be sure to designate an owner of your club.
If the club owner already has a campus cloud account, grant them the "Club Owner" permission for the new club. For more information, see Change Team Member Permissions.
If the club owner does not have a campus cloud, you will need to invite them. See Invite a colleague to help administer a club.