As a Campus Cloud administrator, you may wish to remove someone's access to Campus Cloud by deleting their account. For example, a staff member may leave and you may want to remove their access.
Deleting someone's account does not delete clubs or services they manage, nor does it delete their wall posts (*).
To delete someone from Campus Cloud:
- Log in to Campus Cloud.
- Click your name (top right of the screen), then click "Team Settings."
- Click "Team Members" (*).
- Locate the person in the list of Campus Cloud users.
- Click "X" next to the person's name to delete their Campus Cloud account.
- Make sure you delete the right account. There is no undo (**).
Users who are deleted from Campus Cloud will still be able to access the campus app using their app account.
(*) If you want to change what clubs and services someone can manage, without deleting their account, see Change Team Member Permissions. If you want to delete someone's wall posts, see Moderating the Campus Wall.
(**) You can re-invite someone if you delete them by mistake. For more information, see Invite a New Campus Cloud Administrator.