Your campus app lets you see courses you are enrolled in. You can see your class times, course materials and the course syllabus.
To view your courses:
- Log in to your campus app using your campus username and password.
- Tap "Profile" then tap "My courses."
- You can tap a course to see more information about it, such as class times, syllabus and exam information.
If you do not see a course in your course list, you can add it yourself:
- Tap "Calendar."
- Tap the "+" icon, then select "New class."
- Search for your class and tap to add it.
To remove a course from the list, tap the "More" menu in the top right of the course details, then tap "Remove course."
Viewing your courses automatically requires integration between your institution and OOHLALA's servers. If your course list does not automatically appear in "My Courses," speak to campus IT about integrating your campus app with your learning management services.